The Long Island Center for Business and Professional Women is Long Island’s largest not-for-profit networking organization comprised of entrepreneurial, corporate, business and professional women who have assumed a prominent role in expediting women in business and the professions.
The Center provides scholarships and awards, meeting opportunities and informational dissemination to help women on their own paths to achievement. The Center’s monthly dinner-program meeting is a recognized avenue for active networking, showcasing of member businesses as well as the presentation of expert and timely programs. Attendance consists of people who are active in the business community and are serious about business and personal development.
We sincerely thank our meeting sponsors for their generous support. Through their contributions, we are able to continue offering programs dedicated to the advancement of women. If you would like to become a sponsor, please contact us today. The meeting sponsorship fee is only $500.00.
As a program sponsor your benefits are:
- Your logo will be part of any promotional media campaign, press releases, advertisements in local papers.
- Showcase during the cocktail networking hour.
- Two dinner tickets for your sponsored meeting where you will have the opportunity to introduce yourself and your business to the audience during the dinner program.
- Your name will be included as a Program Meeting Sponsor, in the Achievers’ Awards Journal, which is used as a promotional tool throughout the year
- You will share in the Center’s presence on Long Island and show your valued support to a very important resource – women in business and the professions.